FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Gear pic/link thread.

<<

Sasquatch

Post Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Re: Gear pic/link thread.

Flazzbog wrote:1000D means 1000 Denier which is a unit of fabric measurement. It's to do with how thick/dense the fabric is. 1000D Cordura fabric is twice as dense as 500D cordura. Some vests are made mostly of 500D to be lighter and more breathable but most of the ones around are 1000D.

But that pouch looks decent anyway. Mine attaches the same way and never comes off.

Cheers for that Flazz
<<

Merlin

TAG Member
TAG Member

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:54 am

Sasquatch wrote:Has anyone bought/owned any 1000D gear?, just wondering what the quality of their gear is. Looking at buying a dump pouch in this style. What I liked about this one is the velcro and button on the straps. Anyone know of/where to get anything similar or better?

I have one of these in the coyote brown/tan colour and it's lasted well over 3 years and still looks new. If I recall correctly it's free shipping from them (included in the price) so NZ$20 odd, you can't go wrong.
<<

Sasquatch

Post Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Merlin wrote:I have one of these in the coyote brown/tan colour and it's lasted well over 3 years and still looks new. If I recall correctly it's free shipping from them (included in the price) so NZ$20 odd, you can't go wrong.

Awesome cheers Merlin. Just ordered one in OD
<<

ReaperNet

TAG Committee
TAG Committee

Post Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:45 am

Because Japan.
<<

Eda

Post Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Because of course Japan
<<

ReaperNet

TAG Committee
TAG Committee

Post Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Glock MOS (Modular Optic System).

We'll see airsoft versions of these pretty soon I expect (Marui Plz!). No more expensive after market slides or silly work around solutions for those wanting to RDS their glock.

<<

straightjacket

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:02 pm

have you guys seen these?
http://asgc.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=49_336&products_id=5735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbox4s8ZBdM
could be a game change for those with a 1911 style mag... apparently great results down to 8 degrees.
<<

Flazzbog

TAG Treasurer
TAG Treasurer

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:12 pm

That is very interdasting indeed.
<<

SpooksHD

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:47 am

Hey guys Josh/spooks here I need your guys help I've been asked to compete in a Milsim known as Anzac returns
It's invite only Millsim I am looking for some gear recently I've sold all my old gear and I am looking for the following items are tactical vest some form of helmet/hat a sidearm plus magazines and a L85A2 ballpit assault rifle and magazines anyone could possibly help me with finding any of these items it would be much appreciated I'm also looking for a tactical heat Set as well as a radio with the attachment to connect it to the radio

Spooks out
<<

Eda

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:50 pm

SpooksHD wrote:Hey guys Josh/spooks here I need your guys help I've been asked to compete in a Milsim known as Anzac returns
It's invite only Millsim I am looking for some gear recently I've sold all my old gear and I am looking for the following items are tactical vest some form of helmet/hat a sidearm plus magazines and a L85A2 ballpit assault rifle and magazines anyone could possibly help me with finding any of these items it would be much appreciated I'm also looking for a tactical heat Set as well as a radio with the attachment to connect it to the radio
Spooks out

Hey man, you're probably better off starting a new thread for loadout questions, but here's a starter.

Vest: Flyye JPC
Pistol: Tokyo Marui HiCapa 5.1
Gun: ICS L85A2. This is pretty much your only option for an L85 without getting a license to import from overseas.
<<

Snorlax

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:54 pm

I hope you guys wont be too jealous when I get a G&P aeg with amazing and totally cool stuff written on it, like my rails:

My receiver that informs you the calibre of my puss (5.56mm); and instead of Safe, Semi and Auto I have "Srug", Smack, and Blow:

and on the other side I have Piss, Slap, and Hell:

or we could go with the timeless classic, the Reminder Receiver - don't fuck up friendlies:

and make sure to keep your aggression up!

<<

SpooksHD

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Soz guys misspelled a few words and didn't write some information in

Hay guys I got some cool news as of the 20th I will have a small airsoft Company called the ( The Barn ) I got the work shop here in Cromwell. Got no work ATM but we're selling velcro name tags custom airsoft T-shirts and small new players kits let me know if you guys whant name tags or t-shirts and I'll give you the e-mail for the orders
<<

Valox

Post Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Custom patches and shirts with new logo would be sweet!
<<

Flazzbog

TAG Treasurer
TAG Treasurer

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Sony Action Cam 3D printed ARC Rail mount for sickass helmets.

If you have an action cam and would like to mount it to an ARC rail check this out.. You can get one of these badboys 3D Printed within New Zealand and shipped to your door within three days. They cost about 26NZD shipped. You can print just about anything you like on http://www.3dhubs.com. You download the files you want from thingverse and upload them to 3dhubs to have printed.

I got one of these badboys and will hopefully give it a hoon at the Hokitika CQB game next month.
<<

Eda

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:34 am

Holy shit, that's amazing! Good find man. A mild improvement over The Shark Fin™.
PreviousNext

Return to General